Grand Master Professor Emeritus Sam F.S. Chin will visit Poland in November 2022.
The retreat that he will lead is open and everybody interested is invited to attend.
TO SECURE YOUR PLACE YOU HAVE TO:
1. Register using online form (link below)
2. Receive registration confirmation via email
3. Send 170 USD/EUR advance payment, nonrefundable fee upfront, no later than 7 days after registration (sending registration form).
Methods of secure payment:
**Please write in Memo “Poland Retreat 11/2022”
IMPORTANT: registration is valid only with the upfront fee paid.
You can choose to attend:
– retreat in full – November 10-15, 2022*
– 4 days – November 10-13, 2022*
– 2 days – November 14-15, 2022* (Open for everyone, focus on instructors program.)
The total price of participation in the event November 10-15, subject to registration until October 10th:
– CFILCA members – 640 USD/EUR (after October 10th price rises to 700 USD/EUR)*
– non-CFILCA members – 690 USD/EUR (after October 10th price rises to 750 USD/EUR)*
– CFILCA members – 470 USD/EUR (after October 10th price rises to 510 USD/EUR)*
– non-CFILCA members – 520 USD/EUR (after October 10th price rises to 560 USD/EUR)*
The total price of participation in two days November 14-15, subject to registration until October 10th:
– CFILCA members – 230 USD/EUR (after October 10th price rises to 270 USD/EUR)*
– non-CFILCA members – 260 USD/EUR (after October 10th price rises to 300 USD/EUR)*
*) Retreat fee covers full board and accommodation (3 meals daily, double or triple room).
When allocating a room, the order in which the application is received will be decisive.
Retreat takes place at:
Dobarz 8, 19-104 Dobarz
The venue is located 2 hours driving distance from Warsaw.
For those interested, a paid bus journey from and to Warsaw will be organized.
Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Dima: +48 730 118 181, email@example.com
Link to registration form below: